COVID-19 Info March 20, 2020
The Dance Hub is complying with the orders from Governor Newsom and the Santa Barbara City Council and suspending all in-person classes until further notice.
We are dedicated to maintaining the health and vitality of our dance community. Toward this end, we will be taking the following steps:
- We are ramping up to provide online virtual classes for adults as well as teens and children. Please check this Website for availability and schedule.
- You will be able to use your current class cards to register for classes online. As always, you will be able to buy additional classes and cards online at our MINDBODY client portal.
- If you are unable to participate in our virtual classes, be assured that we will honor any unused classes on your card when we reopen, regardless of expiration date.
- We will be setting up a bulletin board for our students to keep in touch in a safe, private online environment. Please let us know at email@example.com if you would like to join.
- Please watch for further announcements on this website and by email. This would be a good time to subscribe to our mailing list if you haven’t or to sign back on if you have unsubscribed. You can do so on our online form, visible on every page.
Please bear in mind that The Dance Hub is a non-profit organization. We realize that we are all struggling right now, but if you can, please make a tax-deductible donation here to help keep The Dance Hub afloat.
We wish you all the best during this difficult time. Please stay home and stay healthy!