AD&M Classes at The Dance Hub
Adult Classes at The Dance Hub
American Dance & Music presents adult dance classes at The Dance Hub in ballet and modern dance. These classes are especially geared for adults of all ages and experience levels, ranging from absolute beginners to professionals. The Dance Hub offers a course for absolute beginners in ballet that teaches students form, alignment, posture, musical awareness, and the safe working procedures that will assure their enjoyment of dance for years to come. These students then progress through additional beginner and intermediate ballet classes that teach both technique and artistry. In addition, The Dance Hub offers movement classes that help adult dancers maintain their body’s strength and fitness, including Pilates, Klein Technique, and Restorative Foam Roller. The Dance Hub studios offer state of the art dance floors that will help you perform to your fullest and minimize the risk of injury. All classes at The Dance Hub are now virtual. Find out more about them below.
- All Dance Hub classes are currently virtual.
- All classes are held at The Dance Hub, 22 East Victoria Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 between State and Anacapa Streets. Enter from the rear courtyard. Parking is conveniently available at the Granada Garage.
Tuition Rates for AD&M Classes:
Please note that these rates apply to AD&M Classes only. They may not apply to Affiliate and Rental Classes. Also please note that AD&M Courses, Workshops, and Intensives have their own special rates.
- Single class: $20.00
- FIVE (5) class series: $80.00 ($16/class)
- TEN (10) class series: $150.00 ($15/class)
- TWENTY (20) class series: $280.00 ($14/class)
NOTE: A series is valid for three (3) months from date of purchase.
Checks should be made payable to American Dance & Music (AD&M). Credit Cards accepted.
AD&M Adult Courses
AD&M Adult Dance Classes