Studio Rental at The Dance Hub
The Dance Hub offers dance studio rental at reasonable rates for classes, workshops, and rehearsals. Our studios feature:
- State-of-the-art dance floors by David Sukonick
- High quality sound systems
- Comfortable waiting area, dressing area, and a clean, spacious restroom
- Central location in the heart of the theater district
- Convenient parking in the Granada Parking Lot
Location: 22 East Victoria Street, between State and Anacapa, around the back
Our big studio measures 37′ by 39′ (1443 sq. ft.). It features a state-of-the-art floating floor that minimizes the the risk of injury and is ideal for ballet shoes, bare feet, or socks.
Other features include:
- Wall-to-wall mirrors and portable barres
- Ceiling fans
- 15 foot ceiling
- $30/hour rate
Please note: to protect the quality of the floor as well as dancers’ feet, absolutely no street shoes are allowed in this studio. Neither are sneakers worn for fitness classes or flamenco or tap shoes.
Small StudioOur small studio measures 24′ by 17′ (408 sq. ft.). It features a vintage oak floor, sanded and sealed to allow percussive dance. Other features include:
- One mirrored wall
- Three large windows
- 15 foot ceiling
- $20/hour rate
Please note: to protect the quality of the floor and the space, no street shoes are allowed in this studio. Flamenco shoes with nails are not allowed. Screws in taps must be well secured.
Additional Dance Studio Rental Information
- To request rental space, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805) 450-7535
- Please fill out our rental use agreement. Download it here.
- Rates are as follows: Big Studio $30/hour, Small Studio $20/hour. All rentals are payable in advance
- Space rental is not confirmed until payment is received. Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card
- Payments are non-refundable. You will be given credit for cancellations with 48 hours advance notice
- Credit is good for future rentals as well as AD&M classes. Credit is not transferable
- Long Term Rentals are available on a month to month basis. Payment in full must be received by the beginning of the month.
Web Listing for Long Term RentalsFor a minimal monthly fee, we can display your long-term rental classes on our Website. This includes
- Listing of your classes in our schedule
- The description of your classes in our Rental Classes list
- Branding with your logo
- Your picture and bio in our instructors list
- Please submit class description, bio, headshot, and logo, if applicable